Monday, November 23, 2009

What to do first?

Am I stressed? I am not quite sure if this is the right word, but I feel like a clown who has 5 juggling balls in the air and need to keep them there. For sure I feel stretched.

I am reading about Martin Luther from Germany, (10. November 1483 – 18. February 1546) who initiated the Protestant Reformation. This is for the lecture called History of Mission for this Wednesday.

Also I am still working on my ‘Personal Project’ where I need 3000 – 4000 words. I am writing about Islam … (see for more info November 19th).

At the same time I am preparing for a discussion group we will have this Friday, which falls under ‘Christian Doctrine’. The goal is to have answers when people out there ask us: ”If Christians are under Grace and not under Law, how do we decide which is which?” or “I am a Christian and I can’t help it that my boyfriend is a non-Christian”…. We as students had to come up with questions. I came up with the question: “If God is a God who looks out for the orphan and the weak, why is there so much suffering in the world?”

Then, next Monday 30th, everybody from the group has to prepare a PowerPoint. My topic: Praying for Guinea.

Tuesday the 1st of December, I have to lead Devotions again, the Bible scripture they gave me is: Isaiah 60, 1-7. ANY IDEAS????

Should learn some French as well....

How about my personal time with God?

Sigh, I don’t know really where to start first, but I am praying that the Holy Spirit will give me wisdom and knowledge. It is a good way to get my mind stretched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, thoughts ....