Friday, June 6, 2014

Jislaine

I wonder if you remember the nice necklaces we brought with us last year to England and to the States. Many were made by Jislaine....
 ... and her team. 

We've shown you some photos were she lived. I don't know if you remember this photo below, that was us, helping making beads in front of her tent. 

With your help, this is were she moved now into:
 It is a big house with 4 bedrooms. Another family moved in to cover the rent.

This is her with her mother and kids. 
Proudly she shows us her new collection she worked so hard on. Jislaine stays in this room with her little one.  
Some rooms are still empty. 
Her mother and other kids live in this room. You might think, it is strange, because they just moved, and should be happy with all the space they've got. I remember, when I left the ship, being used to living in a small cabin for a few months, the family I stayed with coming back offered me two rooms to chose from: A big room with kitchenette and lots of space, or a tiny room, which just had space for a bed, a table and a chair. Guess what I'd chosen - yes, the tiny room. I was so used to it. I didn't know what to do with all the space. I assume it is the same with her and her family, they don't have other belongings to fill out all the rooms.
Many from the jewelry Jislaine made, I've packaged and sent off to be sold at the CBF's General Assembly in Atlanta on the 25th - 27th June 2014 . We will have the merchandise displayed and we pray that the sale will be a success and women enjoy wearing proudly their purchased items. 
Praise God with me for that testimony. She is so happy now."My kids were often sick and missed school, because of the dampness of the tent. Now we have walls, and when it rains the rain stays outside. We are thankful and happy here."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, thoughts ....