Friday, June 16, 2017

Tourist





It has only taken 18 months

We live in a beautiful country but most of the time we only see as far as we can see from a certain road. Over the last two weeks we have had two days out as tourists. We travelled to see the natural stone bridge called the Bridge of God. It is amazing to see how the force of the water has created a perfect bridge.

Pont de Dieu


I am glad we had a guide, I am not sure I would ever be able to find it again. We travelled across many fields just following walking paths. Even the guide was not sure a one point.

Waterfall
 
Water cascades

Girls enjoying the day on the bridge

Guinea is the reservoir of West Africa.
Many rivers start or cross it's terrain.
We were grateful to get out and see some of the surrounding countryside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, thoughts ....