We received some cards our home church had made for the kids in the orphanage. Beginning of this week we took them and handed them out. They were so excited. I think, what brought joy to their hearts was that somebody thought of them and also, when they saw their picture on the cards.
 |
| No comment, I think this happy face speaks more than words. |
 |
| In eager expectations |
 |
| Look at his big smile |
 |
| Showing cards to each other |
 |
| I am sorry, that you can't see his face, but just seeing his photograph, oh la la, he was soooo excited and hopped up and down. |
 |
| The older ones were happy too, but didn't show it as much. |
 |
| And little M., I wish I would have taken a video, she was clapping and singing when she saw a photo of herself. |
One of the boys was asked by the house parent who took the pictures and the boy said: Jutta took them. I was so amazed, because these pictures were taken almost 1 year ago. What for a remarkable memory.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a message, thoughts ....